Monday, 12th March, saw the launch of the Borough Lottery organised by Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council.
Local organisations whose work benefits residents of the Borough can get involved by signing up to be a ‘good cause’ and start raising funds from when tickets go on sale at midnight on 28th March 2018.
The way it works is simple:
- Sign up and get your own lottery page.
- Send your supporters to your page to sign up for a ticket.
- Keep 50% of all ticket sales from your page.
The aim is for as many local organisations as possible to benefit from this great fundraising opportunity. Signing up is free and it takes less than a minute.
Once signed up you will receive the following:
- Your own good cause page on the Borough Lottery Website.
- Regularly updated, personalised marketing materials to send out to your supporters and the local community.
- Support with guides, tips, email and phone assistance.
- Access to an online dashboard so you can see real time statistics on supporters who’ve chosen to direct their support to you.
- And of course you will receive 50% of all ticket sales from supporters that sign up on your page. Your funds will be transferred into a bank account every month.
There’s no catch. No fees, no administration, no hassle. All you need to do is shout about the Borough Lottery to your supporters and community. To sign up go to www.boroughlottery.co.uk.
For more information contact Michelle Clarke at Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council on email@example.com or Alison Thompson at Warwickshire CAVA on firstname.lastname@example.org.