If you are a business looking to relocate or if you are looking for a new home, look no further.
With easy links to the M6, M42 and M69, a workforce being equipped with employment skills and a host of new build projects, Camp Hill is the ideal location. See below for some of the reasons why:
- A strong, growing and diverse economy.
- A growing population.
- Clear evidence of developer interest and successful projects.
- A high growth retail sector, including the £70 million Rope Walk shopping centre in Nuneaton Town Centre.
- The nearby Coventry University and University of Warwick.
- Superb transport infrastructure.
Pride in Camp Hill aims to support and promote growth in local economies and businesses. Key projects include:
- Use of local supply chains for building work, eg the sub contractors used for development phase 1, Middlemarch Rise, and 2, Rennaisance, were all regionally based, the majority from within a 30 mile radius but not more than 50 miles away for the remainder.
- Raising the profile of the construction industry in the local area.
- Phase 3 developers, Lovell Partnerships, utilising their own Lovell Craft Academy, the companies national apprentice training centre based within Stephenson College in Coalville, Leicestershire.
If you are interested in purchasing a home in Camp Hill, please vist the Lovell Partnerships website (link above) or the Barratt Homes website.