Are you 16 – 25 years old, unemployed and interested in a career in retail? The Prince’s Trust, TK Maxx and Homesense are running a 4 week programme for people interested in retail.
There will be a taster session on Wednesday, 1st August for anybody who would like to find out more (venue and time to be confirmed.)
The programme will cover a wide range of subjects such as:
- learn about customer service and retail roles
- get on-the-job training in a TK Maxx or Homesense store
- gain work experience in a retail environment
- learn new skills such as marketing, customer service, stock control, window displays and store displays
- improve your teamwork, communication skills, confidence levels, interview skills and CV
- receive 6 months support after the programme to help you find a job
If you are interested in attending the taster session or would like more information call 080 0842 842 or text ‘call me’ to 079 8338 5418.