Are you a parent who would like to know how to keep your children safe online? If you are, go along and join the free Keeping your Family Safe Online Session run by Warwickshire County Council.
The session will take place on Thursday, 1st March, 9.30am – 11.30am at the CHESS Centre on Cedar Road.
The Session will cover the following topics:
- How can we keep our children safe online?
- How do we monitor the websites they are looking at?
- How do parents apply security measures to young people’s devices to keep them safe?
- How can we prevent those we care about from being groomed online?
- Who can I contact for help?
To book your free place, or for more details, contact the Community Safety Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 410410 and ask for the Community Safety Team.