Are you a woman living in Nuneaton and Bedworth who wants to improve your relationship with money. If so you might want to try out the new exclusive series of free ‘Money Smart’ workshops that are being held at Hatters Space on Upper Abbey Street. If you want to gain control of over your finances and a better understanding of how to manage your money, then these workshops are for you.
You can learn how to:
- Crack the jargon code and change your attitude towards money.
- Understand credit ratings and how to look after your score.
- Manage your money properly and get ahead financially.
- Understand what all the terms mean (ie APR’s, interest rates, accounts.)
The second of these courses, the Assertiveness, Negotiation and Techniques course in on Wednesday, 18th October, 9,30am to 12noon at Hatters Space Community Centre, Upper Abbey Street.
The other workshops you can attend are:
- Tax and Benefits – 22nd November, 9.30am to 12noon.
- Money Management Tools – 6th December, 9.30am to 12noon.
To book your free place on any of the workshops contact The Inclusive Enterprise Programme on 07494 442869 or email email@example.com.
The ‘Money Smart’ Workshops are designed and delivered by the Women’s Economy as part of it’s partnership with CWRT in the Nat West Skills and Opportunities Fund.