(this is a demo site)
Bank Account Holder Name - This should be your name.
Your Bank Account Number - This is the number of your bank account.
Bank City - The City where your bank is located.
Bank Full Name - The full name of your bank.
(this is a demo site)
Send the check to the next Address:
51 Sherbrooke W., Montreal, QC. Canada, H5Z 4T9.
(Please mention in the check for which cause you donate).
Support from the Community for the Community
Camp Hill Resident’s Forum was created in 2003 following a large scale public election process involving the Electoral Reform Services.
The Forum is manned by local residents who frequently give up their time and energy in the service of their local area and the residents living there. The Forum is also represented on the Pride in Camp Hill Management Board and Camp Hill Young Persons Holiday Scheme (CHYPS). Their aim is to provide support and representation to local people according to the terms of their action plan.
Their action plan was jointly created by all the committee and sets down the goals for all members. The action plan is shown below:
- Listening to local people and helping them with any issues they may have or signposting them onto other organisations that will be able to help.
- Tackling environmental issues and improving the appearance of Camp Hill, including visual audits of the estate.
- The successful Camp Hill Young People’s Holiday Scheme which raises funds to send qualifying young people on a much needed holiday. The aim is to provide the trippers with an opportunity for personal growth, social developmeng and confidence building.
Being part of the Residents Forum can offer fantastic opportunities to put something back into the community, learn new skills and meet new people. All local residents are welcome to join, regardeless of how much time they have to spare or what skills they possess. If you would like to find out more about the Forum call the Pride in Camp Hill Team on 024 7639 9093.
The Forum hold regular meetings and surgeries at the CHESS Building, Cedar Road on the following days and times:
- Forum meetings – second Tuesday of each month, 6.30pm – 7.30pm.
- Forum surgeries – second Monday of each month, 2.00pm – 4.00pm.
- Forum surgeries – second Wednesday of each month, 5.00pm – 7.00pm.