(this is a demo site)
Bank Account Holder Name - This should be your name.
Your Bank Account Number - This is the number of your bank account.
Bank City - The City where your bank is located.
Bank Full Name - The full name of your bank.
(this is a demo site)
Send the check to the next Address:
51 Sherbrooke W., Montreal, QC. Canada, H5Z 4T9.
(Please mention in the check for which cause you donate).
Camp Hill Community Chest – Your Questions Answered
Barratt Mercia, the developers for Phase 3 have put aside £40,000 to be spent over an eight year period.
The funding is to help local community groups in the Camp Hill area sustain and develop clubs and activities that will be of benefit to the wider community in Camp Hill . The funding is administered by Pride in Camp Hill in parthership with Warwickshire County Council.
What Project Ideas are Suitable?
Projects that are eligible for Community Chest funding need to be viable and of a definite benefit to the area. There are many different project types that are suitable for funding including the examples below:
- Community Clean Ups.
- Local environmental improvements including those around community safety.
- Hobby clubs or fitness classes.
- Activities for young people such as arts and crafts.
- Local history projects.
- Clubs for young families.
- Projects to get residents involved in voluntary or community activity.
If we haven’t mentioned the type of activity you are wanting to get started pop in and see us to discuss your idea.
Who will Decide on Whether the Grant Application is Successful?
Applications will need to be returned to the Community Chest administrator, Hayden Wright, for initial consideration and checking. If the application needs refining a group representative will be contacted in order for amendments to be made as appropriate.
All applications are presented to the Community Chest panel, which is made up of two local community group members, a local resident, a Warwickshire County Council member, two members of staff from the CHESS building and a representative from CAVA. The panel will decide if the application meets the funding criteria and is therefore successful. Applicants will be notified of the result of their application within 7 days of the decision being made.
Anything else I Need to Know?
- The Community Chest does not fund individuals, nor will it fund activities that promote a political party or religion.
- Each application will be considered on it’s merit and there is no guarantee of futher funding of subsequent claims by the same group. Once funding has been received further funding will not be given for a 12 month period.
- A group representative will need to sign an acceptance form when a grant cheque is given over.
- A grant administrator will check with the group that the project work has been successfully completed.
- All grants need to be spent within 12 months of being issues.
How can I Apply? Who do I Need to Contact?
If your group would like to apply for Community Chest funding please call into the Pride in Camp Hill Office, CHESS Building, 460 Cedar Road, Nuneaton, CV10 9DN and ask for Hayden Wright. If you are short on time you can ring him on 024 7639 9093 or download an application using the link below. Once you have filled in your form bring it back to Hayden here at the Centre or post it to him on the address below.