How to get rid of your Bulky Waste
The Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council (NBBC) Bulky Waste Collection is available to all residents excluding businesses and schools.
The prices are as follows:
- 1 item £8.30
- 2 items £12.40
- 3 items £18.60
- 4 items £20.60
- 5 items £24.80
- each additional item £3.90
For a 10+ item collection or for non-standard items, an officer will need to visit your property to provide a quotation.
To request a bulky waste collection or for more information call 024 7637 6170.
The conditions of collection are as follows:
- Collection will only be made from outside the property.
- Items must be left together and must be easily accessible from the road.
- Collections will take place from 8.00am, Monday to Friday.
- Only items specified at the time of booking will be collected.
- No fixtures and fittings, such as radiators, doors, kitchen units etc can be included in the collection. Acceptable items are only those that can be taken when moving house.
Alternative services include: